Recently, I’ve been loving bold eyeshadows — especially this peachy-pink-orange color! It’s perfect for a bright summer day, and subtle enough to wear on any occasion. I love that it blends so warmly and easily into my skin tone (or any skin tone, with a bit of tweaking!), making it kind of like a MLBB*, but for your eyes.
*MLBB = my lips but better
If you’re on Instagram, you’ve probably seen plenty of variations on this colored look! My take plays around with a few palettes, but all you really need is one or two to do the job: a coral similar to your skin tone for your base, a darker coral for the outside edges, and a light pink to highlight your inner corners if you’d like. Here’s a breakdown of all the products I used:
- Clinique | even better foundation (04 cream chamois)
- Maybelline | Master Contour Kit
- Urban Decay | Eye Primer Potion
- e.l.f. | 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay | Naked 2 Palette
- Colourpop | Jenn Ne Sais Quad (Trois)
- tarte | tartelette tease clay palette
- Kat Von D | Tattoo Liner (Satin Black)
- e.l.f. | Cream Eyeliner
- KARADIUM | Skinny Eyebrow Pencil (Light Brown)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | DIPBROW Pomade (Blonde)
- tarte | Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty)
Watch how I got the look here.
What colors do you like to play with?