Recently, I’ve been rocking a bolder look on a daily basis — it’s a nice compromise between a natural makeup look and a full-on smokey eye, with a little summery twist that’s not too heavy.
Since my last everyday makeup look, I’ve gotten bolder with the shadow and gotten a much-needed update to my brow game (thank you, Anastasia!) It’s a wonder how big of a difference just a little color can make. As always, for any summer makeup look, SETTING SPRAY IS ~key~. I’m so impressed with the Urban Decay setting spray for making my makeup last an entire day without melting off, especially since I’ve got oily skin.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay | All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Estēe Lauder | Double Wear Foundation (Tawny)
- Maybelline | Instant Age Rewind Concealer (Medium)
- Estēe Lauder | Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer (Warm Light/Medium)
- Maybelline | Master Contour Kit
- Maybelline | Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | DIPBROW Pomade (Blonde)
- Urban Decay | Eye Primer Potion
- tarte | tartelette tease clay palette
- Kat Von D | Tattoo Liner (Satin Black) (forgot to show this, oops!)
- e.l.f. | Cream Eyeliner
- Lancôme | CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
- Too Faced | Better Than Sex Mascara
- YesStyle (Magic Beauty) | Eyelash #217 *I said they were $6, but I actually got them for about $3!
- Peripera | Peri’s Tint Water (Pink Juice)
- tarte | Tarteist in paint (Birthday Suit)
What really shines in this look is the tarte brown shadow (“heartbreaker”). It’s perfect for everyday or glam looks, since it’s a simple matte brown that blends with any warm or cool tone or skin color.
I’ve been in an experimenting mood lately, so expect bolder, more colorful looks to come… hint: it’s my favorite color 😉 What’s your summer makeup staple?